Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Where Am I???

I'm sorry that there haven't been any posts lately on Kerri In Cork, but that's because Kerri hasn't been in Cork lately. Right after my last post we went to London.

                                                                                    
We got to hang out with our friends Mike and Tracy.


 
and Keith got to preach in Walthamstow.


The next day we flew to Holland for the healing crusade and conference.

 The tent crusade was awesome, so many people made decisions for Christ, and so many were healed.

 
We stayed in the Ikea concept hotel in Delft. Everything in the hotel came from Ikea. It felt like you were sleeping in the showroom.
 

 
Somebody special celebrated his 46th birthday in Holland.

 
After the conference it was back to Ireland for 3 days. It was a busy crazy few days, but it was great because in those 3 days we were able to obtain our visa!
 
Then we were off to America for 3 1/2 weeks. Our plan was to help my mother-in-law remodel her kitchen. We'd never done that before, but thought "how hard could it be?" I've seen so many out in  blogland.
 
 
                                                                            Before

                                                                           
                                                          Brian came to help too.

                                                           
                                                 I never realized how many cabinets this kitchen has.

                                                                   
                                                 We spent way too much time in Home Depot, but the end results were worth it. I will post pics soon....This guy got his driving license.

                                                                               

We also got to do some traveling and see some friends in Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Florida, New York, and of course Massachusetts! I'm tired and really looking forward to getting back to Cork - but it was a great trip.
                                                                           
                        

4 comments:

  1. Yay! you're back!
    such a busy couple months!
    looks great though!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri I've watched you new post!! Nice to see some pictures of Brian!
    How great that he has his drive license!!
    Ohh the big day is May the 1st. Ahaha still seven months to came!
    I'm really excited. God has really moved in my life and I'm so happy for future plans.
    I'm only saved for 3 years and a lot has changed!!
    Maybe Carly and Desmond will came to my wedding. They still don't know because of the church there in Rijswijk.
    I hope they came.
    How is in Kork? Do you already have people converted??

    I'm sure you're really busy and you will take some time to answer me. It's fine!!
    Good time hunn!!
    Jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was much work in the kitchen, did you all finished it in the three weeks?
    I would really like to see how it is now.
    and Brian hasn't changed if I see his pictures, b.t.w. I would not let him drive in your car, because he's always honking to old people who drive to slow. (just ask him)

    ReplyDelete