Friday, July 20, 2012

Can you read the writing on the wall?

I see a lot of graffiti here in Vilnius. Most of it is stupid.


It's not even attractive.

                                                                             

                                                 
and when they hit the church I get very annoyed!  (No, my husband is not doing the graffiti, he is cleaning it off.)

                                                   
Occasionally it's funny...

                                             
but can you read what they painted here?

                                         
Humble? Now, I can't pretend that I understand what was going on in the mind of the delinquent who decided to write that, but it stopped me in my tracks. Really, I made my husband pull the car over so that I could take a picture.  Made me think of James 4:6..."God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." Not a bad thing to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment