Saturday, July 7, 2012

You have to start somewhere....

Hi, this is Kerri in Cork, or rather it's Kerri who will be in Cork 3 weeks from today. Right now I'm still in Vilnius, Lithuania. My husband Keith is the pastor of a church here and we've been missionaries in Vilnius for the last 11 years.

I'm starting this blog to keep friends and family up to date on our lives as we start our latest adventure, pioneering a new church in Cork, Ireland.

We're really excited to go, but leaving sure is hard. We spent today at the lake with friends from church. It was a gorgeous, sunny day - not that common in Lithuania. We enjoyed picking blueberries, turning our hands and mouths purple. We ate too much shashlik (similar to shish kebab) and watermelon, splashed in the lake, and played games, but in the back of my mind was always the thought "this is the last time." I sure am going to miss them!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday! I sure miss those lithuanian blueberries :) but I enjoy seeing your great pictures!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete